Monday, January 19, 2009

It's great to bein 2009


Wow!! I have great expectations for this year. I have another 30 lbs to lose. I have a Christian CD to make and about four more songs to write, crazy quilting to get done, husband to greet back home form Iraq, children to love. Wow!! Isn't life glorious and grand?!!


Hey, I like to be busy. When I was a kid, I would always tell my mom, "Mom, I'm bored." And then she would tell me to go find something to do. Well, I've got ots to do now, Mom. What a great life!!


I have not the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. I am not afraid of anything!! I do not fear a single thing, because my hope is not in worldly wisdom of men, but in the power of God!! Yup, it is. People who trust in the Lord enjoy life and do their best at what they do and life is glorious and grand. No regrets. No doom and gloom. No fears for the future. My hope is on the ROCK, Jesus Christ.


So now, with all that inspirational jibber jabber, I've decided to post some more eye candy of my "junk", so I call it. My stitching that I really enjoy doing. Hope you enjoy it, too.


Maybe, one of these days, I'll download some songs I've written. That would be fun. Then maybe some of you real musicians can tell me how to fix some of these songs that are half done.

God bless and waht a great year!!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a sweet post. I love the block. It is so beautiful.
Big Hugs,
Wendy

Pat Winter said...

Kim, you are a busy girl! Your beautiful Comfort Doll arrived!!! Thank you so much. I just posted it on the blog.
Your CQ is so pretty with such perfect stitches.!
Smiles,
Pat