Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm back

I've been gone for a while: health problems, husband returning from Iraq, taking care of kids, and finishing up projects for our towns craft fair. All those are over now. Except for snuggle-loving my DH and children, of course.

And I promise I'll start working on the Fairy block this next year. 2010. There are a lot of fanciful things that need to get done on her. I totally messed up her butt, so I think she's just gunna have to wear a green, leafy thong to cover up my mistakes. And she needs shiny stuff in her hair, and a lot more dark flowers with a whole bunch woodsy creatures. Might need to do research on fairies, now that I think about it.

I must go pull out my junk, now. Need to do some laundry, too. Maybe vaccume.

Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know how it is when other things are going on. I haven't done a lot of anything myself the last year. Please let me know when, or if, you continue blogging your CQ, and I'll reactivate your blog.

Glad your DH is home!

Pat said...

Hope all is going well with you. I will be visiting your blog again. Have faith, things will be better, kiddo. Pretty soon you will be going full speed ahead. Family does come first, that's for sure. Have fun with your hobbies too also to help relax.