Monday, April 6, 2009

Hallmark Heart Interpretation


Here is my interpretaton of that heart I found on that Hallmark card I received in the mail the other week. I drew the heart with a ball point pen, back stitched it in light green, whipped and weaved two times around with my favorite varigated fuzzy yarn. Then I coached some straight stitches with that same fuzzy yarn. Then dyed some 2mm silk ribbon, stab stitched the little flowers with it, and it's basically done. Except I may put a metalic green bead n the center of the flowers. tha'll be nice. This is my Tuscan block. Can ya tell? Duhh It's orange, olive green, dark teal, and chocolate brown. Those colors are so yummy togetheer. If you haven't warmed up to orange yet, maybe you can combine those colors and fall in love with it like I have.

No comments: