Sunday, September 7, 2008

My beautiful home







This is my lovely mountain community here in Southern CA. We actually have four seasons , and we got 5 feet of snow in the period of two days last year. School was closed. Guess I'm buying a snow blower this year.

Valley temperatures hover near the 100s in the summer while here in the mountains it rarely gets above 85 degrees.

Also here's a picture of my really cool home nestled in the trees. We have about 7 really huge trees on our property. In the valley, where we used to live, we had zero. The air is much cleaner up here, too.
The top photo is the view out our loft, my bedroom window!! Can you imagine looking at this every day!! I'm so lucky. I live where people wish to vacation. Lucky Lucky me. And thanks to my Dear Husband, who works his rear off to afford to live here. I'm a lucky girl. The crazy mountain girl.












1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sooo Beautiful!!! I can't wait to come and visit.
Big Hugs,
Wendy